• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Wanted: Owner/Besitzer Zavrion/Eldarr

MedeaDF

Sage
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hello all,

I am looking for a house for someone and they would like to be near my current castle in Minoc, Trammel. There is a Keep, but as I never see anyone there, I would like to ask around if anyone knows the owner. The name on the sign is Zavrion or Eldarr. Maybe I'm lucky enough to convince the owner to make a deal ;)

Thanks for your hints and all the best,

Medea

Huhu ihrs,

ich suche für jemanden ein Haus und der möchte das gerne in der Nähe meines aktuellen Castle in Minoc, Trammel. Da steht ein Keep, aber da ich dort nie jemanden sehe, möchte ich nun einmal herumfragen, ob jemand diesen Besitzer kennt. Der Name auf dem Schild ist Zavrion bzw. Eldarr. Vielleicht habe ich ja so Glück und der Besitzer wäre zu einem Handel zu überzeugen ;)

Danke für eure Hinweise und lieben Gruss,

Medea