• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Wanted! NPC "like" guild signs.

EvilPixieWorks

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm making this post both here and on Atlantic trade... as I want someone to actually respond. :)

I'm not 100% sure were or how these signs spawn... but I know there are almost just as many as we see wondering around any major town.

These are the reason why our Tinkers can craft sign hangers. No ability to craft a sign! Even a basic one. That may have been "too good of an idea". hehe Those customizable signs we got or get in holiday tokens are just not the same. They have a great use! Just, not when decorating a 18x18 with a couple town buildings on it. Its not so very hard to see these "prize" signs on vendors... but who wins them / sells them... dont seam to restock very much. I know things are a little slow... but I have decorating jobs to work on.

I'm looking for anyone connected to winning these signs. Not looking to buy them in bulk. The "vendor search" is very helpful... but I'm reaching out to anyone who may want to do a more hand-to-hand exchange.

So... if you can help? Please let me know. Thanks.

Danpal

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
There a rare drop from the trader quest from town to town. I have done over 200 and still dont have a set my self.

There tram only i think when doing a fel you get 1.0 sot drops.

EvilPixieWorks

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Tell me. Is this a type quest where people pop in and out at the town stone Town Crier, you hear a chime... like marking something as a quest item?

I've been doing business at Skara Brea bank and see this time and time again and people refuse to talk to me. Just recall away, run away, whatever.

What is that word that's the opposite of rude? hehe

I mean... if this is the quest... and its easy... I could see why the signs are so "rare".

EvilPixieWorks

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oddly enough... I was hoping for Magincia "rubble" signs too! BUT... when they talked about giving us actual house signs... I swore I remember the word "crafted" someplace. I was highly disappointed when they gave us the hangers without signs. At least gold and wood. So you could have them hanging off the house sign... as you would see sometimes, in old-old castles.

Goodness knows how much rubbish rubble dust I collected... only to throw it away... before the clean up program started. I find some, time to time. 5000 points.

For the record, gang... I saw a castle that had maybe 40 of these town-type signs, locked down inside. I'd love to know what complete list exists. I didnt see one for fletching, the arrow. Most all the houses I have anything to do with use that sign. :)

EvilPixieWorks

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well... they sure dont have the fletcher's guild.

And I remember doing this quest myself... 100+ times before I gave it up. I sure didnt see any rares or suprises... thus why I gave it up. At least with attacking big ships on the High Seas... you get suprises, ore, ingots, leathers, crazy booze... and it was sporty without running for hours upon hours for little to no reward. :)

So, whats the one where people seam to hit the town stone or Town Cryer, a chime sounds, and they run away?

I still am looking for those signs... so that doesnt change.