• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Unique WANTED: Info On "Agnew's Cold Weather Boots"

Igg A Pie

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hail and well met! I am Igg A Pie of the shard Siege Perilous. I was extremely fortunate to obtain these boots about 6 months ago. Lately I have been curious and have researching for information on the origin of these boots but it is extremely limited

@Archnight directed me to the following link:

Agnew's Cold Weather Boots - Stratics Community Wiki | Stratics Community Forums

I was hoping there is someone out there that would happen to "more" about this item that is not familiar with the link. Any info would be greatly appreciated!

upload_2019-11-17_8-47-32.png

Attachments

Last edited:

BrianFreud

Lore Keeper, Wiki Maker, & Doer of Crazy Things
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Wiki Editor
Hi Igg A Pie,

Best I can say is the info in the wiki; I've not had a ton of luck trying to dig up info on most SP rares. hint hint :D

Brian

Igg A Pie

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hello Brian! yes this is partially my fault. i know we briefly spoke about this a long time ago. i am not super computer savey so adding the info into wiki is alittle out of my wheel house. LOL! i can however send you the the color and item numbers of a lot of siege rares, each with some info if i know any about that particular item.

BrianFreud

Lore Keeper, Wiki Maker, & Doer of Crazy Things
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Wiki Editor
The graphic and hue I have, for a good number of them. However, for most of them, I have no idea if it was EM or something else, or how many, or when, all that stuff. I have several reports in the wiki that can help spot anything missing:

missing year/season - Rares with unknown year - Stratics Community Wiki | Stratics Community Forums
missing type - Rares of unknown type - Stratics Community Wiki | Stratics Community Forums
missing graphic - Rares with unknown graphic - Stratics Community Wiki | Stratics Community Forums
missing hue - Rares with unknown hue - Stratics Community Wiki | Stratics Community Forums
potentially missed items (ie, there's nothing listed for that shard that month) - Potentially unlisted Event Moderator items - Stratics Community Wiki | Stratics Community Forums

Specific to Siege, there's also Siege Perilous Rares - Stratics Community Wiki | Stratics Community Forums which lists some of the same, and some other 'missing' info, under the sections:
* Seer Items from an unknown year
* EM Items from an unknown year
* Mesanna Items from an unknown season
* Items of an unknown type

If you're not comfortable editing the wiki itself, feel free to PM me any info and I'll edit it in. :)

-Brian