• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Wanted: House Deco *ADDED MORE ITEMS*

Patty Pickaxe

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Plain plants- water lilies, poppies, campions, ferns, pampas grass, snowdrops

SE Daily Rare Painting, rarity 6

Pillows- long ones that face N-S and E-W (6 of each)

Dark Flower Tapestry facing East

G

Patty,

I am pretty sure I have enough of the flat Doom rocks stashed, from when I tore down my old garden, to give 12 to you.

I also have some green thorns, you can plant them in the swamp and bash the whipping vines for phat vine lootz.

-Skylark

Patty Pickaxe

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I completely forgot about how to get the vines! I think I have a lot of thorns laying around that I can use. TY for reminding me!

G

I checked, and I definitely have the 12 rocks, just need to figure out how to get them to you.

*edit* LOL...I just realized...those pics looked familiar.

-Skylark

A

Azural Kane

I have a whole bag of various plants I don't need you can have.

G

I usually get vines by killing the tentacles in blighted grove.

No thorns needed.

Patty Pickaxe

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
wow, I didn't know tentacles dropped vines. Good to know. However, I have been in the blighted grove only a few times and none of those time were pretty. Therefore, I think I will continue to use green thorns!

G

<blockquote><hr>

I usually get vines by killing the tentacles in blighted grove.

No thorns needed.

[/ QUOTE ]

Is that a peculiarity of the grove tentacles? Because I have killed tons and tons of them in the Ilsh, Tokuno, and other swamps and never got a vine as loot.

-Skylark

G

Well, I don't know pretty, but that's where I've gotten them in the past.

I don't remember the true name for the critters, but they are the vines that attack you in the front near the frightened dryad.

I think pretty much every one dropped a vine, but I haven't cared about vines in years, so I'm definitely out of date.

G

These are the swamp tentacles.

This is the whipping vine:

They basically look the same except for the label.

The whipping vines from planting a thorn always drop vines as loot. According to UOGuide.com, the creatures in Blighted Grove are whipping vines. Mystery solved!

-Skylark

G

Ahh! Ty!

I know I'm getting old, but I didn't think I was like John McCain and his senior moments yet!

I

imported_Max Blackoak

check out my vendor at trinsic moongate. there might be some deco rares you will find interesting.
go to Trinsic moongate and take 12 steps to the north-west. the vendor is named 'SCNP,Rares'.

thanks for shopping!