• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Wanted: Group willing to help out with the reward point quest...

• Thread starter Xotche of Meade
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
X

Xotche of Meade

While waiting to take the greyhound bus from one shard to this.....

Many good people on Chessy are actually 'helping' others complete the reward point quest....yes believe it, rub your eyes and re-read....helping other players, hehe.

No comparison from that shard to this, on Origin we have found many good people in the dungeons willing to help out and not grief one another. That is such a huge differance and one of the reasons I look forward to xsharding more.

As of two days ago, the only thing you had to do for the first 25k points was just die, hey thats easy! But I believe it is nerfed now and you actually have to survive, be alive to gain your ticket.

Would anyone like to help each other out and spend an evening to go do several quests?

*I know your out there drooling over that reward mage suit* :drool:

Kayhynn

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
I'd be interested in doing t his and I have 2-3 accounts that have characters that need it =)

Maelwyn

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You can still do it dead, you just have to be alive at the end to get your scroll.

I ran a couple of characters through the other day and there were two very nice folks in the last room rezzing people.

X

Xotche of Meade

I will be in the room to help rez any players this evening Wednesday July 23rd from 9-10pm EST.

And if anyone is interested I do have characters in other shards (nappa, baja, LS, Cat, GL) if they wish to trade points for my characters on Chessy. No doubt you would want your Origin points :p

Would anyone be interested in grouping together to do Melissa later, maybe Thursday or Friday? The more participants the faster we all can finish. Nothing like having only 3 players and a paragon balron, paragon imp and Melissa show up, OooOOo.

X

Xotche of Meade

Dear Origin Players:

I apologize if anyone was in the dungeon tonight, after I posted that I would be in-game to rez. Due to severe storms and tornado warnings, I was unable to connect until now, it is 10:30pm EST.

Sorry, I hope to be of help later tomorrow, if anyone wishes to do a quest run let me know.

Good gaming to all.

Xotche

L

Lord Arcane

once again give me a date and time and i also have 6 chars ready to jump into the fun :)

X

Xotche of Meade

Saw your ghost in game late last night, we tried to rez you and Bob,Bobl, Bobll, Boblll but no response, sorry. I'll send you a PM so you can just IM me when next your in game. ;)

L

Lord Arcane

ya was doing a bit of shard trading, i ended up making it thru alive my 2nd try and finshed my trade wish i knew that tho lol woulda made my night little faster was fun trying to run thru alive tho hehe

X

Xotche of Meade

Tell me about shard trading! But I have to admit, folks here on Origin are AWESOME, this past week I have been to some pretty unfriendly shards!

So far I give credit to Origin, Sonoma and Lake Superior, in that order for being the generous group of supplying a rez and a hit on a rune book.

No, I am not going to list names of the not so kind leave your-keaster-dead-while-I-only-rez-my guildmates shards. Hmmm, think I am gonna post a kudo's to Origin. :thumbsup:

L

Lord Arcane

only time i don't res others is when i'm trading and my trader is there waiting for res and book but thats trading once they recalled i'd glad res everyone else,with pally or mage depens on the day what char i have there, i been doing ALOT of trading and so fair i can't say its been to bad few sharads i found no one in end room but my trader and once we were done he would leave, but all sharads are different, i guess origin is more "friendly" cuz we are so small of a shard but thats a big reason i like it here coming from a life time of atlantic pvping and spawns and all that slowing down a bit is just nice, but i also seen pretty much everything and done pretty much everything game has to offer, and yes i use to pvp, big shocker lol still have few pvp chars i run out and have fun with some times. few bth members felt my arrows or my spells hehe but it gets old, as pvp always does it comes with alot of smack talk and what not, i remember back in the day when you'd get pked and he'd be happy to res you (not just to kill you again) and let you be on your way and not call you names cuz he killed you or you killed him, was alot more respect back then, but as in rl times change and so do the people, i know i'm not the same person who would skip school just to pvp or sit around hunting with friends hehe...... feels old now

Y

Yalp

What a great shard! I just ran my 7 characters through the ethy dungeon. Had peeps there to rez without any gripe. Even have rune book/charges to get to Warrior Guild. Thx guys.

I visit your fine shard from my beloved Baja where I'm accumulating 350k points to trade. If anyone is interested send me a private message.

LORD Yalp of Zento, CTDM

X

Xotche of Meade

Woo Hoo Origin...see!
:cheerleader:
I was just in with my mage helping a trader out and indeed there was someone folks in rezz'in and allowing folks to use a book. More Kudo's!

L

Lord Drakelord

I know its early but are there any resing around for Casca?