• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Tailoring] Wanted: Any other leather givers I'm missing

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I'm working on a new version of the Tailor Essay on the "professional essay" part of Stratics (if you've ever read the "current" one, you know just how out of date it is, as most of it appears to predate 3rd Dawn, let alone AoS or LBR!).

Preferably, I need the information as follows:
Creature type
Character race skinning the creature (elf preferred, as I can multiply the 10% for human myself, but I'll take data from humans too).
Trammel or Fel (Remember that Fel typically gives doubled resources).

Data needed:

1. Are there any other Native residents of Tokuno (i.e. Tokuno-only creatures) that give leather when their corpses are cut? I've already collected the data on these.
Hiryu/Lesser Hiryu
Tsuki wolves
Bake Kitsune
Gaman
Yamandon

2. Can you get leather from cutting the champion Twaulo (Twisted Weald), or from Rikktor (I know about Rikktor's scales)?

3. How much leather (and type) does Dreadhorn give?

4. What creatures introduced (or reintroduced) AoS or later give bones? (special attention needed for snake types of the Blighted grove).

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Bump for the changed info...

Storm

UO Forum Moderator
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
death watch beatle gives 8 normal leather and I am a elf

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Thanks - I actually had that one in the FAQ, and forgot to add it to the essay - oops. Good catch...