• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Want your feedback (part 2)

petemage

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Any news on the navigation? Is it even acknowledged that the tabs have some major drawbacks, or shouldn't I try to improve things Stratics itselfs finds perfectly fitting? :wall:

The described behaviour from the last feedback thread (which unfortunately is no longer open to discussion) stills stands (even with desktop browsers).

I've not read anything besides whats in the "General" tab (as it is the default page where it always goes back to when I hit the back button) in weeks and I didn't even bother to open Stratics on my phone altogether.

Maybe someone else generates the impressions for Ron's banner ads now. Maybe not :D

petemage

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Well, i guess that's a "no"..

I feel stupid for even attempting to give genuine feedback.

Kirthag

Former Stratics Publisher
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
Please don't feel "stupid", and sorry for not replying sooner. Please don't assume that silence is a negative. It more than likely means we are busy.

We are working on many things regarding the navigation and usability of Stratics overall - not just the forums. However it takes a bit of time as all of us are volunteers.

Insofar as the original thread, it was closed as it has served its purpose. I do have your post in that thread (along with others) on my list and yes, I am looking at more mobile-friendly designs for all of stratics (not just the forums). Have you tried using Tapatalk on your phone?

Thank you for your patience, it is appreciated.

Aurelius

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The latest set of updates had done something a little odd - there used to be an option on every forum to 'mark this forum as read', which was often useful - but it appears this function is now under the main 'Forums' puull down menu choices, it really should still be quickly available from the forum itself, it makes more sense to mark a forum as 'read' when you are looking at the forum concerned.