• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Sold] Want to Trade & Want to Buy Fey Wrath Items

Kirvosh

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Currently, I am in the process of moving to Baja and I have 2 Fey Slayer Talismans I would like to trade one for one. I have the items on ATL currently, but since their shard bound I can't take them with me. I would like to buy 1 set of HCI earrings.

Secondarily, I need to trade/buy Lord Morphius' Epaulettes, would prefer 1 for one, but I can offer gold if need be.

*Edit* On Second Thought if the seller would prefer, I can move gold to Baja instead to buy them in person. Sorry if I overcomplicated things.
*Edit 2* I have been advised to just liquidate the items on ATL and offer gold to any seller on Baja for 2 Fey Slayer Talismans, and 1 HCI earrings. As for the Lord Morphius Epaulettes, I am looking to just buy them on Baja outright with gold. Say 250m for each Fey Wrath item? For the Epaulettes would 500m each be sufficient?
*Edit 3* I found a seller for all the items I needed. Thank you everyone for your interest.

Last edited: