• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Want to return to UO, but how difficult to place house on Sonoma Tram side?

G

Just wondering. If housing is a problem like a few years ago, it won't be worth coming back to the game. I love building a home. Living out of an Inn just doesn't do it for me. So... what do I need to know? Thx for any help.

G

Sonoma sure didn't seem all that populated when I visited. With the exception of Atlantic and maybe a couple of others, I don't think you will have too much trouble placing a max secure house on any shard even in Trammel...location may not be ideal but there is space.

(As a side note, I visited nearly all of the Asian shards on a deco recon mission recently, and was kind of stunned at the huge open tracts of land with sparsely scattered houses, in what is usual the high-density trailer park of UO sections on other shards.)

-Skylark