• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Want to buy the following:

Dean478

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Veteran Rewards:

-Decorative Shield

Gifts:

-Gauntlets of Valor
-Helm of Spirituality
-The Holy Sword
-Dupre's Shield
-Dawn's Music Box

Other:

-Gorget of Honesty

The veteran rewards are priority, I don't have much gold at the moment, but I'm about to get stuck into farming endlessly so I can buy them. I am definitely after them so if someone has them and is considering selling, please hold on to them.

If I come up with anything I'll update this post. Feel free to contact me on ICQ or Windows Live Messenger.

Thanks guys.

G

There is a Brit guard sash on my vendor if you wish to take a look it is purple in colour I believe.

Dean478

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

There is a Brit guard sash on my vendor if you wish to take a look it is purple in colour I believe.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes that's the one!

Any chance I can put it on layby? I'm definitely buying it back, just need a head start to get the gold. So many things to buy.

Dean478

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

Mate we have a Trading Forum now, the mods here get snippy if you post buy sell want threads in here

[/ QUOTE ]

Sorry didn't even know there was such a forum.

If a mod could move it please?

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes that's the one!

Any chance I can put it on layby? I'm definitely buying it back, just need a head start to get the gold. So many things to buy.

[/ QUOTE ]

If it is still on my vendor I will pull it off for you and put it aside just cause your a sweetie we can work out price and that later...I may just make you host some guild events mawhahahahahaha

G

Don't worry, they won't move it because you don't pvp... oh wait, they will now that I posted this.

Lady-Tor

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Banner deeds are all the same. You choose the type of banner you want when you use the deed.

Dean478

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

Banner deeds are all the same. You choose the type of banner you want when you use the deed.

[/ QUOTE ]

Cool thanks for that. I couldn't quite remember.

And thanks to Amathist, got the first item (bolded out). I've also added the gorget of honesty, didn't realise that it was even out. Missed the event for it.

Also I'm willing to trade. I'm getting some 8th age and heritage tokens soon!

Dean478

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just a friendly bump as I've updated the psot by removing some things I now have.

The ones in bold are becaues I have tokens and that's how I intendd to spend them unlesss I come across more cheap tokens.

Really desperate for the horse and shield though at this stage!