• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] want to buy morph earring 70m

Elvis

Visitor
150 good luck. last pair on VS was 80m for 2 months dropped to 70 then maybe took them off VS
I will pay 75

Loriel

Sage
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
FYI I sold mine for 100m and there have been plenty on VS that have been on for more than that and disappeared fairly quickly presumably because they have sold.

Kas

Slightly Crazed
100 is the min..... 150-200 is still fair you will not ever get these again it’s and old faction item....

Elvis

Visitor
i bought one off VS for 90m. It was blessed (bless scroll = 20m). So it was like 70m. 100m is not the min and 150 is crazy like Kas and alexey

Maximus Neximus

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I've gotta agree with Kas. This isn't something that drops any more and wasn't common to being with. Those of us who have them are either using them or won't sell them for less than a certain amount.

Kas

Slightly Crazed
And most of us who have them used to be in the real factions.... not this bs they have anymore....