• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Want a large house spot in the FCB area?

Gem

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I received this message from a friend:

Hey there, Gem,

I've got four plots out in the FCB area that, due to not playing the game as much as I thought I would, and therefore not having the time to dedicate to the project I thought I'd be starting up there, I'm going to be closing the four accounts that are holding the plots. I'll be emptying them of whatever's in them over the next few days, but rather than just dumping the plots to the winds, I figured I'd check and see if you knew of anyone in the FCB (or even a friend of the FCB) who needed a home. I believe all four are 18x18s... they're all marked Novus Dracona, and are on the northwest area from the central tower there over the crossroads save for the one that's due east of the healer part of the tower.

Anyway, I've got until just about the end of the month to get 'em turned off and cleaned up, so you've got a few days, but I figured I'd reach out before just demolishing them.

Thanks,

Ra'Dian Fl'Gith

Let me know if you are interested in any of them!