• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Wanna test a new auctionsite?

G

Anybody interested in testing ingameauctions?

Please dont hesitate to register, post fun-auction, place bids, ...
All auctiondata & votes will be removed when the site finally is launched.

Main feature i would ask u to test is the UOAssist-Upload-feature: Upload a file containing the Output of Assists-vendor-agent and see if the categories are calculated correct. Hint: default settings while testing is to generate debugoutput. By changing the last radiobutton u can make the script to generate auctions.

Plus a feedback on the categorystructure would be fine as well.

Reserve-prices arent actually removed, but limited by the start-price: Reserve must not be more than 10 times the start. The Number 10 might be changed though. I just needed anything to start with.

Best would be to leave any suggestions & bugreports in the board i did add, but feel free to send emails, PMs, ICQs or just post here.

Any input is appreciated!