• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Wanna drive your own Camaro?

C

CaptRex

The "Open the Doors to Atlantica” Mega Event begins on June 29th, 2010 and ends on August 31st, 2010 or until the final Milestone of the Event has been reached, whichever comes first.

Players can start collecting Master Keys, in game, at level 20 but will not be able to use the Master Keys on the Event Page until they reach level 30.

When a Player uses a Master Key in-game, it will generate a key on the Player’s Event Page. Master Keys can be used to open 1 of 3 Doors on the Event Page of the website. The Player can log in to his or her account on the Event Page to manage their keys.

Using the Master Key on the Event Page will randomly give an item from the item set pool which will then be sent to the Player’s Item Mall Pickup, in-game. All current obtainable items are rewarded randomly, including the Golden Ticket.

Once a Milestone has been reached, the Players who have used at least (1) Master Key on the Event Page in that Milestone will be entered into a raffle for that Milestone’s prize!

Grand Prize: A Player must be at least level 50 before the end of the final milestone and must obtain one (1) Golden Ticket to qualify for the Grand Prize. (One Grand Prize winner will be randomly chosen amongst all the Golden Ticket Holders after the final milestone has been reached.)

Keys Used: The number of keys used is determined by the total amount of keys used by all players across all servers.

Items: The keys received in-game during this event can be used on our website for a chance at random items. The items the players can receive is chosen randomly from a set pool of at least 268 unique items in-game. Besides player favorites, like wooden arrows, players will be able to win mounts, decorations, costumes, mercenaries, crystals, jewels, and much much more!

See THIS page..

C

CaptRex

So do I my friend.... But I like the game.. Nice avatar dude.. I like Barney ^^ The coolest guy in series How I met your mother :lol:

C

CaptRex

Sorry dude.. you're late.. The event is over.. If you like to can get the brand new iPad.. Just look at the thread below ^^

C

CaptRex

Guys this is what I've waiting for.. Check this out!

A Atlantica black Camaro!

I really love this car :sad4:

C

CaptRex

Dude wake up! It's still Camaro :) If I were the winner I will accept it what ever the color is.. Even if the nastiest color :gee:

It's for the Atlantica second anniversary prize.. The first one if I'm not mistaken was Toyota with Atlantica logo as well..

Watch out world for the third aniv prize!

C

CaptRex

For the rich kid like you maybe.. but for me it's cool.. I like it..