• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Wandering adventurer seeks same...

LadyTintagel

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Hi gang!

I've been on legends for a good while since I moved from ATL several months ago. I've not had a ton of playtime lately due to school and life, but I'm trying to spend more time in UO. I have an 18x18 plot just south of Luna (The Malas Observatory, I'm pretty pleased with the build!) and am loving the smaller but friendly community.

I'm in a solo guild that I made basically just for the sake of a title, but I'm starting to think that my time on Legends would be better spent if I were in an active guild. I'm not interested in PVP, but I like PVE, exploring, treasure hunting, (sometimes) spawns, events, and I am absolutely obsessed with "useless" skills (I have GM forensics, item ID, and taste ID back on ATL and they are points of great pride I'd like to recreate here). I'm looking for a good social group to adventure and be a bit silly with. Doesn't have to be big, doesn't have to be hyper organized.

I'm also interested in politics and the governor system, if any guilds are involved there, I'd like to be more involved with that area of the game.

You can find me in Legends as M'lyedra Xhula, and on ICQ at 647489389.

Thanks in advance!

Uriah Heep

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
welcome to Legends!!! We aren't large, like you said, but with a bit of patience you can find someone to help you with most anything =) Look forward to seeing you around

Capt. Lucky

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Welcome! I mostly like to obtain odd things. If you ever have trouble finding odd things let me know :)

Zalan

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Welcome to Legends. FSB might be a Guild to your liking. The do an occasional spawn in Ish. There are nights the do treasure hunting. It's a small, but close group. Two of us are on the Governors Council. The EM has been running a series of Events that revolve around my Governor Character s Death. My character was killed in Blackthorns Castle at Council Meeting.

If your interested in a Governors spot you can email EM Erebus. You have to be Adored by the City, before he can do anything.

Shot a PM to either DevilsOwn or Uriah if interested in Guild. I'm not an Emissary, so I can't sign you up.

LadyTintagel

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Thanks for the info! It sounds like a good place for me. I'll message one or both of them in the morning :) Thanks all for warm welcomes!

Herp!

Journeyman
Bit late to the party, but welcome. Always happy to see more people coming to join the wonderful community here. I'm around mostly weekends(late Saturdays and most of the day Sunday if I don't get called in) and can craft just about anything you may need. Just holler for Herp in chat or send me a PM here & I'll do what I can when I have the time. I too am a very busy person(luckily school is over, but I've been working on my master licensure for all 3 of my trades, only need 4000 hours OJT for the newly added plumbing :D), but I enjoy giving aid & doing just about anything in game. Depending on the amount of time I have to play, I may go do 5-6 spawns, a few Shadowguard runs, or if 1 of us got off our lazy bums and keyed for a peerless, we typically get 5-10 sets of keys and just go binge kill for an hour or 2 when we have the time. We are in the Central time zone. I honestly wish I could ever get off in time to do EM Events anymore, Erebus is a great person & puts on some pretty fun events, no matter what the butthead cross sharders say about Legends events :D

In case you don't have this already, this is our events page that Erebus updates monthly(I believe). I'll say it again, happy to have you aboard.

I fear that I must mention, I am a brutally honest jerk... It's pretty easy to get used to though because I tend to be pretty nice most of the time, I just don't sugar coat stuff because I believe that everyone should know what's wrong if there is something visibly wrong. Doesn't mean I expect it fixed, I just have to say it because I was raised that way.

BeaIank

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
I do have one question... why do ish spawns when there are a lot of fel T2A spawns that can be done without being pestered and have fun as a guild while also getting power scrolls? D:

Herp!

Journeyman
I do have one question... why do ish spawns when there are a lot of fel T2A spawns that can be done without being pestered and have fun as a guild while also getting power scrolls? D:
Not sure if TMC is still roaming at all, but they used to regularly raid my friend and I in T2A :(

BeaIank

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Not sure if TMC is still roaming at all, but they used to regularly raid my friend and I in T2A :(
I never got raided at the island, but Law raided a friend of mine there during week days just a few times.

Herp!

Journeyman
He got me once, have to say I respected him...no trash talk no nothing, just took care of business and was on his way lol
He's been around a LOOONG time, ever since I can remember... Never once has he been one to talk mess like the trash that cross shard over here to mess with people who don't really do pvp anymore... and those folks try to trash talk him and then get pooped on :D