• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Wall Safe Auction or whatever they are called

Old Vet Back Again

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
So, I am participating in an auction and think they are pretty sweet, but I have some questions.

First, the current bid is 50m. I posted a bid of 65m. It now states the bid is 51m. So, is it anonymous? I am very confused by that bid increase. I have 2platinum and like 500m on the toon I bid on. It also stated this in the menu. So I could clearly afford the 65m offer.

Second, if I win how do I get the item? Is there a message that i will get upon log in? Does the item just drop in my pack and my gold goes to the person?

Thanks in advance for the answers.

Old Vet Back Again

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Just read Uo.com's article on it. Cleared up a lot of things, but what if after the auction the home owner just demolishes the house?

Is the auction safe able to be removed at any point? If so, will I be refunded the money?

Parnoc

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
To me more importantly, why did the devs waste their precious time making these and the system they work on when we have so many bugs and other matters in CC and especially EC that need attention so much more. Seems to me all they've done is add another buggy problem that will take even more of their time.

Lady Storm

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well for 1...
Auctions that most shards had at one time have stopped or been so far apart that its only Atlantic that has any worth mentioning... not a good thing for those on a set shard and do not wish to darken Atlantic shores.
And for 2....
I think if a auction vault is up the house cant be taken down... sort of like having vendors on that are not yours.
This makes alot of sense to me.
Then again 3
If I read it correctly it acts like any auction you put in a max bid of say 100 mill... the last bid on item is 54 mill before you bid the 100... this makes the bid 55mill considering its in mills going up.
This means if Joe the Plumber came and bid 65 the bid would rise to 66 in your favor. Till that 100 mill max you set on the object.

So you see this is a nice thing the Dev did for the non atlantic player...
P.S. I got wind that the dev want to do a big bug fix push at the end of the year.... so sit back kiddies.:thumbup: