• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] Wall of Fire?

Wolf Master

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
I just recently found this in an IDOC on Pacific. It is a wall of fire stuck in a bag. Does anyone have any information on this item? Is it just one of those "items stuck in a container"?

http://i47.***********/rrjqti.png

-Wolf Master

BigEv

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
for some reason i want to say this is an illegal item but dont quote me on that. I just remember seeing a thread awhile back that somone had one of these but i didnt think it was stuck in the bag and was trying to sell it but it got deleted i want to say for being illegal. Again maybe someone else could shed some light but this is how i remember it.

Edit: Here is the thread i was thinking of but it does not mention if it was sold or got deleted, i thought i heard it got deleted. Other than that it is mentioned in this thread about fire stuck in a crate (post 23) being deleted before so you may want to ask Mesanna to be safe or risk a ban.
[Selling] - Field of Fire (Animated) | Stratics: A Career Path in Gaming

Last edited:

Deaol

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
I found two of these quite a few months back at a idoc on Pacific, yet, mine were not stuck in bags. Long story short, I locked one down it poofed. The other was in my characters bank box and it went missing also.

Wolf Master

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Even though it might be illegal, some people still would like to own this item. Could anyone tell me how much an item like this would go for?

BigEv

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I dont think i could put any estimate on it, only worth what someone will pay. I'm sure many would be interested in it and you could throw it up for auction if you were trying to sell it, only if you could get Mesanna to approve this item being legal to own (just look at thread i linked in previous post, all would like confirmation) or else it would just sit in someones bank box since you wont be able to display it without risk/but even owning it is risk if it is illegal.
I would actually be interested in it if i knew it was legal.

Last edited:

Athelas

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I suggest pming Mesanna, there is little point in owning something like that if it will just get deleted.

BigEv

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Yes , Athelas i went ahead and pm'd her, hopefully she will come here and share the verdict or i will update yall as soon as i know when i hear back.

Thunderz

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
That is one nice item, shame i dont stand a chance bidding against BigEv

Thunderz

lineman

Rares Fest Host | Ches Jan 2011
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
2 years ago one of these were obtained at an idoc and a gm appeared and deleted it