• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

wall corners?

quadspeed

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi, this may sound silly , and i should know cos this my second house build! but on menu it only shows r/h corner for walls, how the heck do i access other three corners pls?

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
there are no other corner pieces, you just run, say, a west side wall right up against the north side wall.... the only corner piece is the southeast one

but be sure to put the pole type piece in the northwest corner, helps it to look finished (and makes me crazy if I run by and it's not there! :p)

quadspeed

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
many thanks, it was really bugging me ! damn knew it was something simple! i feel thick but at least i can get on with building cheers!