• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

VVV

Ellie

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
While doing a town on Siege yesterday I accidently dropped an event blessed spell book onto the
virtue guy. When I realized what happened I went back to check the ground. Nothing was there. My pack was empty but for the sigil and a very few spell books. I reported a bug then called for a gm. GM Rivers came right away and got it back for me.
I knew not to give him (virtue guy) the sigil as he would have poofed. I waited hidden so the timer would stop. To me anything but the sigil shouldn't stay on the guys that collect the sigils. I have lost an ethy horse like this some time ago. By the time I knew it was gone it had been to late to go back and look for it.

Be careful when handing the sigil to the guys. I sometimes look at one thing in my pack and somehow pick up something close to it.
Thank you GM Rivers, your a book saver. :)

GarthGrey

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
You picked up a book..thinking it was a sigil...and went all the way across your screen with it and dropped it on an npc and never noticed it was a book ? And I thought my vision was going bad :p

Ellie

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
No I stole the sigil, went to the virtue guy and headed to the alter then I noticed it said I had stolen it but handnt turned it in. Then saw it still in my pack. I went back to him and it wasn't anywhere. I picked up my book instead of the sigil.