• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

vvv town status bar

OREOGL

Crazed Zealot
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
@Kyronix, can we get the Town status bar to be minimizable?

Or at the very least when clicking to have it go into a smaller bar, similar to the status bar for your character?

its annoying that you have to move it to the side just to keep it from popping in front of your entire screen.

or ideally youd give the option to not have it pop up in the giant gump it has now.

Mervyn

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This was already requested when it went onto test centre and was ignored and published anyway.

Merus

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Why on earth are you trying to fight in a VvV town?? This was never intended. The gump is the size it is so that you can just sit there and stare at it taking up your whole play window. Sheesh, posts like this make you really have to wonder about our player base.

Kyronix

UO Designer
VIP
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
@Kyronix, can we get the Town status bar to be minimizable?

Or at the very least when clicking to have it go into a smaller bar, similar to the status bar for your character?

its annoying that you have to move it to the side just to keep it from popping in front of your entire screen.

or ideally youd give the option to not have it pop up in the giant gump it has now.
I will bring it up as something we can try to address during the bug push. Making it behave like health bars, while seemingly appearing simple is actually a pretty big task. More than likely we would approach it from the perspective of minimizing it completely if you wish.

OREOGL

Crazed Zealot
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
I will bring it up as something we can try to address during the bug push. Making it behave like health bars, while seemingly appearing simple is actually a pretty big task. More than likely we would approach it from the perspective of minimizing it completely if you wish.
Yes anything would be good, right clicking it to close does nothing except make it pop right up in the same position.

Thanks for the quick response.

Merus

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Or perhaps something like the radar map in classic client... Just a large and small version of the exact same thing... (Much smaller)

OREOGL

Crazed Zealot
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Or perhaps something like the radar map in classic client... Just a large and small version of the exact same thing... (Much smaller)
Right, anything to keep it from popping up and blocking 75% of the screen.

Laura_Gold

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Cut out all that superfluous artwork and make it a nice rectangle, for the love of Mike.

Lythos-

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The half screen sized announcement popup at the end needs to be changed as well. Maybe like a message when a vendor is canceled. It's flat out annoying if there's a fight late in the session.

Mervyn

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This is how big mine looks on my low resolution (because i'm old and blind)

OREOGL

Crazed Zealot
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
The two graphics on the side were cool looking but it is impractical to have it be that large without at least having it minimizeable.