• Important Information About This Forum
    Questions posted in this forum are 'moderated' and only viewable by Stratics Admins and Mythic Developers. They will be be set public only when an answer to the question has been provided.
  • Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

VvV Skill Statistics

sibble

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hey I think it would be a great idea to see percentages of how many people use what skills that are in Vice vs. Virtue. I know we can already look up people's templates at search.uo.com, which is a step towards getting statistical data. It might give some incline as to what skills are over-powered in player vs. player combat (like parry.) It's not necessarily going to just point out exactly what needs to be looked at, for example, Magery will probably be the #1 skill and that's not to say Magery itself is over-powered. I'd like to cross-reference Magery with other skills like Inscription or Parry to see what percentages of Mages carry those skills.

Old Vet Back Again

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
You're going to tell me that parry is OP? Why are every single one of your opinions so far off from actually balancing this game? It seems they are all for personal gain. I understand you like to play a DSer but I'm not going to sit back and say Smoke Bombs are OP...