• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

VvV Antique too Antique?

While I love the concept of Vice Arties having a much smaller life span, I do have to ask the question. Is it too small a life span?

So, I'm making a mystic bard mage for spawning. So far, he has spent his entire life in a bank to train my first bard skill: Peacemaking. Do the easiest first! Between broken drums I am vendor searching for armor and I join VvVvVvv for the amazing options that open up with faction arties. Bards have a place in Fel too!

I'm all set on a suit! I have my V Orny and V Crystal ring. Oh man, I'm excited. I look awesome. Somehow faster? Here I am, training and keeping the peace. My skill hits 94.2ish and OMG so SLOW! So I look at the suit and think, duh, I have skill jewels on. Let's pop those off and see if we can get it to go a bit faster.

And now to the point of all this: The ring and brace are at 179/255 and 199/255 respectively. Keep in mind the only targets on me at this point have been my own area peace. I know these Vice Arties are items of war. Should peace hurt them so badly? How can the most simplest of actions cause so much damage?

cobb

Sage
Stratics Veteran
While I love the concept of Vice Arties having a much smaller life span, I do have to ask the question. Is it too small a life span?

So, I'm making a mystic bard mage for spawning. So far, he has spent his entire life in a bank to train my first bard skill: Peacemaking. Do the easiest first! Between broken drums I am vendor searching for armor and I join VvVvVvv for the amazing options that open up with faction arties. Bards have a place in Fel too!

I'm all set on a suit! I have my V Orny and V Crystal ring. Oh man, I'm excited. I look awesome. Somehow faster? Here I am, training and keeping the peace. My skill hits 94.2ish and OMG so SLOW! So I look at the suit and think, duh, I have skill jewels on. Let's pop those off and see if we can get it to go a bit faster.

And now to the point of all this: The ring and brace are at 179/255 and 199/255 respectively. Keep in mind the only targets on me at this point have been my own area peace. I know these Vice Arties are items of war. Should peace hurt them so badly? How can the most simplest of actions cause so much damage?
Not really. The life span of VvV artifacts are just fine. Once the durability runs out, you can always get more from the VvV vendor.