• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

vp,cfo,cj,ceo

• Thread starter matthew129101
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
M

matthew129101

hey im just asking that why the vp has to be so hard to other toons I mean like: I know he hates toons but they coulda made him and the others alittle more I dunno easy:wall:

Elga

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
They all do take some type of skill to master, I agree. However if you go with some experienced toons, it's not so bad. If you would like to join us, we do VP on Sunday Nights at 7:30pm EST in Kooky Grove. We also do CFO and CJ following the VP. Hope to see you then, and good luck!

Oh and if you join us and we say "Let's go on the trolley", we are changing districts to Funnyfield. We only do this if we have too many randoms in Kooky.

S

Sarcatstic

Matthew many times the vp seems hard because small toons with small gags can play there. Good gag selection and working together can still make it easy.

With four maxed toons the vp can go very fast, if they work together. I go into all the boss battles thinking of it like a solo, so if it starts to go bad you just step up your game to cover.

If you want to see how easy the vp can be. Go to youtube and look for the solo boss battles by Dr Mac. He does the pie throwing on the vp with no lost of laff.

M

matthew129101

ok ill join your group and ill be online maybe in like a couple of days or something my internet is down and well yea im using a work cpu and its my friends so I dont download almost anything onto it :( he said that I cant download toontown because he said something about slowing down the cpu so yea its a pain cause I have two toons the first one has max laff almost maxed out gags and I have another one im working on has like 58 laff has lvl 4 toon-up:4 trap:n/a lure:training. sound 4 throw:5 squirt:5 drop:5 and im in the brrrr my 1st toon has almost all maxed suits other than boss and my 2nd toon has the first sellbot suit so it would be nice if you could help me with vp battles once and a while when im online and if you accept me into the group than ty very much

I have seen something like that before and it gave me a real convendence boost on beating the vp but unfortunatly my laff is kinda low so im shuffled outa the elevators and dont know what to do other than train my gags and work on my laff if there is any other way plz post it and I will try it when I get my internet back on my old cpu

p.s i dont think i spelled everything right