• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Voting cards - Can an account vote more than once?

G

I know the blog entry said that one person could vote for more than one of the new currency name choices, but can a single account vote more than once? This was never stated but I noticed some for sale and I'm just wondering if this is kosher or if it would be like purchasing lava completion certificates and a waste of simoleans. If it's a waste of simoleans I don't want to see anybody buy them only to discover that only one vote for the same card per account is going to register anyway. IF anybody is considering purchasing someone else's cards that they are throwing away in protest, I really would advise against it until there is an answer on this....with simoleans as hard as they are to make in game I'd hate to see anybody toss even 500 simoleans for the set of 5 cards in somebody else's direction if doing so isn't going to get their choices extra votes.

Does anybody know for sure yay or nay on this?

G

I think they'll be counting the cards left in circulation...regardless of who owns the card.