• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Vote on "In concept" here!

E

Elyssar

http://uo.stratics.com/cgi-bin/poll_it.cgi

It's a stratics poll, but we do know on occasion various OSI dev team members read stratics (ie Helios with animal lore changes.) Go and vote about your sentiments and maybe someone from OSI will look at this data...maybe!

Now I know how the dinosaurs felt 265 million years ago...

E

Elyssar

No, they thought "Boy is it cold out here, or is it just me?"

R

Reaper_

Leave barding alone... you wanna put more instruments out, thats cool, do something like that. But the skill we all spent so much time to raise and learn to play should be left alone. We set our templates up with what you gave us at that time. With these changes I personally would have to drop some GM skills to have a functional bard again. Also, Bards are lone wanderes, Loners, playing their music, wandering the world. Now you have to have a group of bards to provo harder monsters. This dont seem right. I dont have the time to be in a guild, so i guess if these changes go in affect you will see me in the woods solo provoing mongbats for pennies....

D

dougwt

OMG!!! Tailors and Blacksmiths are Unbalanced! In an hours work, I can make maybe 1k on my GM Tailor, but a GM Blacksmith can make like 30k in an hour! Please fix it and make it to where the blacksmiths have to "consult" each other beforehand, therefore required to party up! Also, make it impossible to make Plate Chests and really hard to make gloves unless they're standing on one leg, spinning in a circle, and singing the Hokey Pokey! THAT WOULD HELP ALOT! KTHXBYE!!!

I

imported_Samwise

Please vote and help stop our beloved profession from being killed by a nerf stick!

And why hasn't this thread been made sticky yet?

X

Xiombarg

I've made this post sticky.

Scratch that. I've tried, but I'm having some trouble making this sticky, as I'm not getting the option on the moderator menu. Working on figuring out what is wrong.

G

hmmm - I wonder if this problem is similar to the missing feedback post on UO.com - does OSI have any control over the Stratics boards? :)

E

Elyssar

Sticky worked last time I used it...

*pulls out stapler and attempts to staple post to top of forum*

C

clairekaz

Sadly the way the poll is constituted you can only
vote yay or nay, so in the case of Barding you
either love or hate the changes....There is no
option to approve of some of the concepts, and
disapprove of others. I feel that each individual
proposed concept should have been voted on.
That way it would have been of more use to OSI
to get a breakdown of the likes and dislikes of players.
Also each section should have been treated seperately,
again taking each concept and voting on it seperately.
I do think that a poll is a really good idea. Sadly the
way in which this one was organised doesn't work....Claire