• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Vote Fowl United!

The Slug

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Vote in Handalf of the F-U party! End corruption! (or add to it not totally sure on that) Handalf for Ruling Council!

(This ad paid for by People's Front of Slugs, not be confused with our arch rivals The Slug's People's Front)

P

Pandora of Baja

That chicken will get my vote if he doesn't kiss the babies and if he gives free chicken wings to all the people!

The Slug

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
The F-U party now has a 2nd candidate! Vote Hand, Vote Slug! (Ok I know slugs aren't fowl, but I think fowl eat slugs so that unites us in some kind of Zen Circle of Life kinda way) And for the more sensitive viewers I will avoid posting pics of slugs for campaign purposes

SuperKen

Slightly Crazed
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So the F-U party adds a The Slug, does this now make it the STFU party?

L

Lindae

I'm not quite sure what you stand for, but I agree with it!

My vote is already sworn to Lady Fern. However, you can have this poster that I painted. It was for my own campaign, but it miraculously fits yours just as well! (I changed the text for you. You can barely even tell that it's been altered.)

http://i56.***********/eaimus.jpg

The Slug

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
So the F-U party adds a The Slug, does this now make it the STFU party?

*chuckles* Why, yes, yes it does! Maybe you should take over as campaign manager? As ever your insight is priceless!

And thank you for that poster Lindae. (Now I feel bad about always forgetting to put the "e" at the end of your name)

Mama Faith

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oh man! It's threads like these that make me miss being able to play UO the way I used to. Keep 'em up guys. They're a ray of sunshine in a day filled with labor. *shakes head and walks off laughing*

The Slug

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
NO YOU DON'T. STOP LYING TO ME. I WILL BURN ALL OF YOUR POSSESSIONS.
But but .... then my house would look like Umbra, all burnt and crispy

Oh and Fowl United is now Slugs & Talking Fowl United (just to clear that up)

H

Hand

Bok! Hail all! Thank you for support! I'll make sure there is a chicken in every pot, not to kiss babies, to ban salt (for the safety off Slugs), to get Mama Faith back where she belongs *glare* and figure out what everyone is concerned about... and to work on campaign posters! *flaps wings* Bok!