• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player News) Vote for me!!!!

iLLegal Means

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Howdy, In game I'm "the town drunk", I'm running for Mayor of Vesper as "non-union worker". I would appreciate all the votes y'all can give me.

Be careful you can only vote once per account. You have to claim citizenship in the city you wish to cast a vote in. To claim citizenship... single click ya avatar... choose loyalty rating... at bottom of gump choose city loyalty... choose city you wish to become citizen of... don't cost nothing and you can change citizenship at anything.

To vote just go to city stone.... most are located at the bank of the city in question. click on stone... choose view candidates and then VOTE FOR ME!!!! hehehe

Thanks all.

Last edited:

Bennu

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Keep in mind that the Council will be a very high Role Playing position that administers Britannia at the pleasure of the King. There will be meetings and responsibilities.

iLLegal Means

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
no problem.... Glad to hear from ya Bennu... Glad y'all made it thru the storms.... stay safe.

Last edited: