• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Vote for Chuckles the Jester as new King of Sosaria!

Sennah T' Nae

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Campaign slogan:
Things can't get anymore screwed up, so what do you have to lose!!

Campaign promise:
--If you like it we'll do it! If you don't like it, then we'll still do it cause someone probably will like it!
--If its funny, then it will become a law!
--No one will be discriminated against, unless they cant take a joke, then we feed them to the Kraken!
--Every town will have a player governor...or two.. cause it opens up more time to goof off as King.
--April Fools Day will have all of Sosaria with Felucca rules and all town guards are given that day off, cause there is nothing funnier than chaos!

Remember to vote for Chuckles the Jester!!

**Edit: I have this on another shard forums too and it has actually gotten a couple mock jobs out of it....so fun!
Anyone want one?
-Kraken Wrangler
-Princess
-Queen

Last edited:

Brock

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
As annoying as Chuckles was in which ever Ultima he was in (I want to say 5 or 6, I can't remember) this would be funny.

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
That game he made people play in whichever Ultima it was....terrible lol...took ages to figure out we could only use one syllable words.