• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

VOS/M^U Auction Sunday July 18th on ATL shard

Status
Not open for further replies.

Angel Dust

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Once again I would like to invite you all to the VOS/M^U auction this Sunday July 18th at 6pm Eastern time on the ATL shard. We had our first run last Sunday and got a great turn out. So come on out and have some fun. Submissions can be given to BrOoKe of VOS or myself Angel Dust of VOS or you can drop em off at the auction house in the mailboxes. If you have any questions please look for me in Luna or PM me on here. Looking forward to another great turn out!

Angel Dust

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Runes will be tossed tonight for anyone who would like to drop off submissions at the house, mailboxes by the message board. If you make drop offs please be sure to place all items in one bag and also book named after the character u plan on attending with, and list all items with starting prices. Look forward to seeing another good crowd!

Status
Not open for further replies.