• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

vollum

I

ironpino

Hia,

I'm wondering if the vollum from those crystals are usefull for my mysticism/mage. But still have some uestions;
- Do you need to feed it? because when you summon it for the first time it get bonded and are mechanical things right?

- Takes 2 slots, so you can have 2 active? are they better in dmg then summoning Energy vortexes all the time?

- Is the only way to heal thenn with mysticism spell 'cleansing winds' and the spellweaving spell 'gift of renewal'? not with bandages or greater heal?

- Also was thinking about using them for my sampire, but only if I can somehow heal them..?

lots of questions but I hope some people have the time to answer them

L

Lindae

I have two vollems and I love them to bits.

There are two different sorts: The mechanical ones that are made by a tinker, and the limited-edition ones that come from a crystal, like an imprisoned dog or an albino squirrel.

The mechanical ones cannot be healed and won't bond. They don't need to be fed, either. They're as strong as the crystal ones and can be healed by a tinker, but are difficult to train because once they're dead, they're gone forever.

The crystal ones are expensive, but worth the money. They bond automatically, have to be fed (they eat meat), and can be healed with vet or magic. They're about as strong as a ki-rin. They take up two pet slots each, so you can have two of them and still have room to ride a mount.

Hope that helps!

I

ironpino

Aye many thanks for th answers. I got two crystals, will use then on my mage then. Sounds good to have 2 fighting pets working with me :)

L

Lindae

Aye many thanks for th answers. I got two crystals, will use then on my mage then. Sounds good to have 2 fighting pets working with me :)
They're excellent. Just remember not to release or try to transfer them, and you're good to go.

Aurelius

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
They're excellent. Just remember not to release or try to transfer them, and you're good to go.
And remember to feed them occasionally too - they CAN go wild if they lose all loyalty. Only reason I have one on Atlantic is exactly that, found a wild one in Luna and tamed it....

erreth

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
2nd time I read lately not to transfer them but I know I've moved mine around to another account and back to the original account with no problems. Of course I needed to rebond them but it worked fine.