• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Void Orbs

S

Shiloh

So I have been killing void critters for almost 2 hours.. and so far I have gotten 4 void orbs.. are they really this hard to get in any kind of quantity? How are people gathering these that maybe Im missing? I want to try and imbue a weapon and its going to take at least 20 void orbs if I dont fail.. so what am I doing wrong?

Thanks

*edit - well I realized I could make them.. damn Im a noob!*

N

Nenime

I often hunt Void Creatures for Orbs. Try near the coasts of this purple soup aka the Void. Generally it's about numbers. Respawn rate at the same location is poor so frequently checking out a number of different places is the key. Kill fast and move on to the next. Don't let Korpres out - they mostly spawn in groups and are easy to kill.

What profession/template do you use for hunting?

S

Shiloh

I was just using a dexxer to hunt with. I ran all along the coast as the spawn was super slow :)