• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Fishing] Void Lobsters: Fisherpeople Of The World Report!

Adol

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hey there, a simple question before I waste the few Lava Lobster traps I've been able to get. What is the current state of knowledge with regards to the Void Lobster?
Have any ever been caught? Those of you with bait, how has it affected the traps you've cast? We know now it's supposed to be in the Lava of the Underworld, but has anyone ever noticed any differences in location of the lava there? Or do we think it's still a broken mechanic so far?

Radugast

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hey there, a simple question before I waste the few Lava Lobster traps I've been able to get. What is the current state of knowledge with regards to the Void Lobster?
Have any ever been caught? Those of you with bait, how has it affected the traps you've cast? We know now it's supposed to be in the Lava of the Underworld, but has anyone ever noticed any differences in location of the lava there? Or do we think it's still a broken mechanic so far?
This ones on my list but I have yet to see lava tiles in the "Underworld". Are you talking about the Abyss?

Adol

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Quite possibly I mean the Abyss... I always get those two mixed up. The location as defined by Book 6 basically!

Adol

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ahah! I've been badgering Misk myself in bug reports about the Void Lobster... the race will soon be on then! Good luck, fisher people, may the tastiest trap win!