• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Void Lobster

Doubleplay

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Has anyone confirmed that Ter Mer is the place to catch these? A Google search leaves me wondering if the proper place is the underworld. I just used 100 baits in each place with no luck. I keep hoping that this lobster is not broken because there are a lot of people who are praying to be the first to get one.

Shelleybean

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I don't have the Dragon Book part 6, but this is the info it gives:
Void lobster -
The goblins o’ the Stygian Abyss tell o’ a creature that looks like a cross between a void demon and a lobster. They say it lives in the lava therein.

It sounds like the Abyss, not the Underworld, but I can't confirm it either way.

Doubleplay

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks for the info. These are probably a spawn from the lava lobster traps that don't work. If the lobsters are bigger than normal, perhaps they cannot fit into the traps he heh. I guess I just wasted the 200 void lobster baits.