• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] Vladimere's Jack O'Lantern

PASmountaindew

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If it were rare the OP would have posted it in the Rares Forum. But instead they posted it here. Some people try to make things sound and seem like they are rare by the way they word their posts in order to entice players to buy their things at a higher price than normal. If you don't have a Vladimere or whatever the pumpkin name is I am fairly sure that you can get one by trading a pumpkin you do have a duplicate of to another player on your shard that has the name you are looking for. No reason to spend the high amounts of gold some players are charging for these things.

TheGrimReefer

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It has been said that there is a standard set of these pumpkins along with unique ones with Dev GM and Em Names. Just Because I didnt post in rares forum doesnt make them not rare.

PASmountaindew

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It has been said that there is a standard set of these pumpkins along with unique ones with Dev GM and Em Names. Just Because I didnt post in rares forum doesnt make them not rare.
But they are NOT rare. These pumpkins/jack o lanterns have nothing but GM/EM/Dev names on them. There are none that are more rare than any others. Sure maybe you have seen more of one name than another but that just means that where you are looking there just happened that the name you are not finding just didn't happen to spawn there at that particular time. Try posting this in the Rares forum and see how fast you are told and by how many that these are not rare and how fast your post is moved over to this forum.

L

lols

Well, is Vladimere an EM on your shard? Because I'm on Pacific and have about 30 Vladimere jack o lanterns..

PASmountaindew

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am on Sonoma and I have atleast 5 or 6 Vladimere jack o lanters and I only have about a total of 130 lanterns.

E

Evlar

So I read somewhere that there are 62 "named" pumpkins, but I've yet to see confirmed if this is the same number for the Jack O' Lanterns.

I don't believe that any of the names are "rare" at all, or that certain EM/GM names are limited to the shards they work.

Still, it would be interesting to know who has the most "individual" names to their collection. At the moment, I have 30 different names, but am too lazy to list them at this point. rolleyes:

My favourite place to collect these, is server up on Great Lakes, usually in Occlo. Normally pick up around 7-10 there a day alone...

P

PoCove

I just picked up Draconi's Jack o lantern ... On Oceania i dont think it is any more special ...