• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Visually biggest container

G

Hi,

Is there any particular contain which, when you open it, has a larger area for positioning items in it? For example, the storage 'area' for the large and small crates both are the same size when you open them even though the large crate is, of course, larger.

Is it just a set area for all containers or is there one that has a bigger 'footprint'?

G

Well, I haven´t tested all containers but I always use either a backpack or a pouch when sorting things. To me, as far as I´ve seen so far, they have the largest "visually area".

G

Yeah, I've tried quite a few and always end up using backpacks, I just don't like to have to open a chest in my house to open a backpack in it, to look at/choose/use an item, was hoping for a more decorative chest with a larger area.

Thanks for the reply

G

an armoire is actually smaller, it only allows items to be placed in the bottom part.

Using runebooks edge to edge I've checked a couple of things out.

All the SE armoires and chests, plus back packs have the same usable space as far as I can tell

G

Thanks Petra! Never thought to use something like a runebook to measure the area.

I'm liking the SE cherry armoire, it's just annoying that anything you put in it snaps to the bottom, unless you just drop it over the armoire but then it goes wherever it wants

G

that one doesn't behave like the others the same size. I'd go for maple armoire, red armoire or elegant armoire. The narrow red armoire stacks quite nicely to give the impression of a tall cupboard, maple makes a nice 'work surface' effect when lined up in a row.