• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Visitor Hours not working? I own a Money House? EA or Maxis?? What's up?

G

I own a money house in AV in EA-Land and all of a sudden I've had friends over for like 6 RL hours a day for the last 4 days and and i have not made it onto the map filters or the top 100. The last house has 2 Hours 26 Minutes, I'm sure I've over passed the bottom 100th house by now!

What is going on here?

C

CarlosN

Are you friends using free accounts?
Because free accounts can no longer give visitor hours

G

nope all of them had paying accounts or they would not be able to enter my money house in AV

I

imported_Juniper Skye

I can relate, I've been trying to get on the map for over 2 weeks with absolutely no luck. I hope whatever needs to get done about this gets done soon!

I mean if visitor hours aren't being calculated then all open houses need to be shown on the map, it just isn't fair.

I

imported_MARCIN2006

<blockquote><hr>

I can relate, I've been trying to get on the map for over 2 weeks with absolutely no luck. I hope whatever needs to get done about this gets done soon!

I mean if visitor hours aren't being calculated then all open houses need to be shown on the map, it just isn't fair.

[/ QUOTE ]

Its been 5 days and I still haven't been able to get on the map or list.

G

I've just mentioned this bug to Maxis Luc in Game he's looking into the issue right now for us people! There might be a bug in the code for the top 100 after all the merges, I'm hoping it can be fixed, I mean i want to show up on the map filters and top100 i know i've earned it!