• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Visitor hours frozen

G

I've noticed visitor hours have been frozen for about 3 days now...just curious, does anyone know if this is a bug or intentional?

H

HoTDeViL

i figured this too. i didnt move from my place 24 lol. was wondering also. so maybe anyone knows something?

I

imported_DutchAmerica

Hmm, that is interesting....

wonder if they'll have to reset the 'top' list once all the cities are merged?

G

I noted this in another thread yesterday. This may have to do with the migration to the East Coast on Tuesday.

The TC3 lists are being updated, however.

Maybe the dev's did this on purpose to see if anyone would notice?

G

I noticed that the EAL Top 100 lists were updated today. And how!

The top Money lot has 893 hours. That would be averaging 37 visitors over 24 hours. I suspect that there was something unusual about the calculation today. Like EA added up all the VH for the past 4 days and used that as yesterday's total?

G

I noticed today that the Top 100 lists in EAL are being updated during the day. Or at least the number of hours needed to break into the Top 100 is changing.