• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Visitor entitled for 77 days?

G

What does this mean? I'm playing in TC3 and this is on my sims description page. Am I only allowed in TC3 for 77 days or what?

G

it means you have been playing for 77 days...tomorrow it will go to 78 days

G

I've only been playing for 2 days. But someone just told me ingame that it's 77 days before i get my locks. She has 29 days showing on hers.

G

are you sure you didnt make an account 77 days ago? becaus thats exactly what it means

G

no. I just joined EALand. Used to play TSO, but that was longer ago than 77 days.

G

The part that confuses me is that it says he's a visitor. That would mean he would have had to have paid for 77 days in the past, but is no longer paying. This can't be the case because wouldn't that mean his subscribing days would have to be divisible by 30 or so? I am thinking it has to be a bug.

G

You said you used to play TSO? The entitlement days would add how many days you played previously to your current days.

I

imported_Armonia

It is the amount of days your entitled to from previous paid time on account. this is also how you determine the amount of skill locks due you when amnesty comes. you take your total entitled days and divide by 21 to get amount of skill locks.