• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Visitor and Premium Problems

Hello everyone, i am just wondering if anybody can help with this problem:
In my bio in TC3 it says that i am a visitor and not a premium user, however i am paying the subription fees!

Thank you all!

L

legal1lpn

Hey u know mine does too...and I'm a Founder...sooo are we demoted?

G

Hmmm..... mine says "Premium".

I guess the game knows quality when it sees it.

T

TSO-E Sarah

Apologies all. The external DB we get this info from is giving us back the same wrong value for everyone. We've asked for this to be fixed ASAP!

G

I'm a visitor now too! I was a premium yesterday, not anymore hehe :p

Thnx for the info sarah!

I

imported_Poppy Darling

This problem is affecting the bonus. I only received $100 instead of $500.

C

calvinscreeksim

<blockquote><hr>

Hmmm..... mine says "Premium".

I guess the game knows quality when it sees it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ily lol

G

Mine used to say premium but today it seems to have changed to visitor !

Polly

I

imported_LFancey

Hi,

As Sarah said we are aware of the problem and she is fixing it. I am sure she will post here when it is done.

Lee

G

<blockquote><hr>

Hi,

As Sarah said we are aware of the problem and she is fixing it. I am sure she will post here when it is done.

Lee

[/ QUOTE ]

...or one of us will.

After years of not giving you guys anything (not even bug fixes), we're happy to jump over one another to tell you guys about bugs that have been fixed.

T

TSO-E Sarah

Hi All, This problem has been fixed now so you should be seeing your correct status information now. Dealing with bonuses having defaulted to 100 simoleans is not going to be as easy to fix but we'll see ....

Thanks for reporting the problem! Catching something like that sooner rather than later makes a big difference.

Thanks, Sarah

T

TSO-E Sarah

The 662 accounts that were affected by today's problem should have an in-game message waiting for their oldest character on TC3.

I.e. all subscribers that were given 100 Simoleans as a weekly bonus on Friday, just got some extra bonus cash.

Thanks for playing!
Sarah

G

GRINCH II

my account has always said premium account and i havent recieved a single bonus simolian yet. i have been telling lee about it and hopefully it gets fixed.

remember everyone, write your nearest developer and call it GRINCHland instead of boring ealand

T

TSO-E Sarah

Grinch, I checked and you have been paid 500 2 weeks in a row, each Thursday. Check your in-game mail. You can look forward to another bonus tomorrow!

Thanks,
Sarah

G

GRINCH II

no sarah, something is wrong, i havent gotten a bonus, not a one, i am talking to lee about this now on the game. my sim is still at 100 simolians.

G

GRINCH II

another sim has told me they only recieved the bonus once. maybe they are having this same bug that is happening to me. now i know it isnt an isolated problem with my account only. i didnt get a chance to talk to her more about it since the city shut down on us so there is more for you to look at sarah.

G

I have to say I haven't experienced this problem. I have received my weekly bonus every week right on time. Guess it knows who to pay and who not too. Just playing!!

G

GRINCH II

i dont like how sarah says i am recieving the bonuses in the game when i am not. i would like her to contact me and name the sim that is recieving the bonuses so can prove her wrong. i sent her a message on here a few days before she left on vacation and never replied. i hope she sees this when she gets back or when she is on her vacation. ea owes me 1500 now

G

GRINCH II

yes i do froggie and none of them are recieving a bonus, i check all the time, no bonus, no messages