• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

EM Event Visitor ~ 9/8

EM Barnaby

UO Event Moderator
UO Event Moderator
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It was late in the night when Dupre finally left the gargoyle fishing village. Blackthorn watched the knight walk down the path that would return him to the Royal City, with Sherry the Mouse perched upon his shoulder. The powerful mage, and former Lord, looked down at the chess piece in his hand. A white knight. He gave a slight smile as he carefully placed it back upon the chessboard that the two men had just stood up from.

"It is time, Blackthorn."

Startled, Blackthorn whirled about to face the one who had crept upon him. He peered at the figure in front of him for a moment, and then relaxed slightly before speaking.

"I know who you are, but what do you want? What is it time for?" Blackthorn asked, studying further. The intruder wore a cloak the color of a stormy sky. It seemed to Blackthorn that the cloak was billowing, slightly, though there was no wind. Though lanterns lit the area, the darkness that cloaked the figure's face was impenetrable.

"Your achievements here, admirable as they are, must only be the start of your journey. More than just the gargoyles here need healing. You will take what I have brought you, and you will mend Honor" the cloaked figure stated. He extended his hand towards Blackthorn, and a round object with a simmering blue hue appeared, as if floating, just above his palm. "I believe you are familiar with this moonstone."

"Yes, I am," Blackthorn affirmed, retrieving the stone, "but where did you find it?"

"I did not. It was brought to me by the capable warriors and mages of this world."

Blackthorn paused thoughtfully for a moment before responding. "Then I shall...Honor their bravery, and do as you ask."

Though he couldn't be sure, he thought he saw the robed visitor nod before vanishing.

~~~~​
WHEN: 9/8, 7:30 pm EST​
WHERE: Near the moongate at the Royal City in Ter Mur​

EM Barnaby

UO Event Moderator
UO Event Moderator
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
For those not able to visit Ter Mur, please wait at the Humility gate in Ilshenar.