• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Visions of a Another Mess Of Daeny's

Jaden Rain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Awards
Cleaning up her messes seemed to become all I have done in DragonStone for the last few years. I have either been the blunt of her mess or I have had to clean it up, which in fact even as the blunt of the incident I still have to clean it up. So to be known as a trouble-maker as i am, nobody can see that of the two of us I still am the kinder of the two. I stepped back and even pushed the kin of dragons towards Little Miss Mess Maker to build DragonStone but right now is she outta control? I fear one day of the near future I may have to step forward and regain my position of the Clan. The rightful Heir of Dragon Bloodline !

So now Miss Mess Maker I hear is running for Governor, so my concern is what is she up to and am I ready to take this power she had gained with the clan, from her. Right now I just need to make sure the friends she is plotting against, know I will intercede and try to calm her rage. It seems the nick name Chanticlear gave her fits her all too well, "Savage". I had believed she could be tamed but of all her actions I believe that is not true. So giving her the control she has, was like unleashing the dragons on Britainia to pillage and plunder the citizens. What in the world have I created ?????