• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Virtuoso armour

D

Drive

Hello,

I found a bunch of crystalline essences in one of my bags, so handed them in and got the bard armour, but i've a quick question, does it have a passive bonus to barding, or is it only when activated?

C

Cyric_SP

Hello,

I found a bunch of crystalline essences in one of my bags, so handed them in and got the bard armour, but i've a quick question, does it have a passive bonus to barding, or is it only when activated?
It's only when activated. I tried making a suit with it but with the low resists on it it's hard to do since 2 spots have to be used for resists and not better mods. I found that the suit isn't even worth it. The short bonus with the long CD never seems to work in my favor.

startle

Siege... Where the fun begins.
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It's only when activated. I tried making a suit with it but with the low resists on it it's hard to do since 2 spots have to be used for resists and not better mods. I found that the suit isn't even worth it. The short bonus with the long CD never seems to work in my favor.
The bard "Mastery's" can be very helpful - and so can the Virtuoso suit.

Here's a good thread on imbuing the suit: Imbuing Virtuoso armor
Here's a good thread on using the mastery's: Mastery question

Just sayin....

;)