• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Virtues of Sosaria: Honesty (EM Event) Thur. Apr. 2nd

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
am i the only one that finds it funny that in the picture the "Virtues of Sosaria" have 'no significat value'

hahahhahahaha

thats kinda like foreshadowing, eh?

TheUsualSuspect

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I think we should have ferris wheels, potato sack races and those medieval thingy-me-bobs you swing around on, i'm sure some renaissance lover will know the name. Plus you guys mispelt 'Lady Bug' it says 'Lady Buy' instead, was lady buy spelt that way on purpose? And if so, what the hell is a Lady Buy. I think some designers get on the old fire water when working. :lick:

Oh and I want one of those owls, the parrots are for pirates and junglish themes, not someone who squats in ruins. Remember, next time you devs knock back a few tequila's, jack daniels and illicit substances think of gifting me an owl k :bowdown:

ps and don't mispell it's name.