• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Virtues Got Wiped

Demonous

Rares Fest Host | Ches Jul 2010
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
my character had knight of everything and its all gone now, brand new virtue menu and it really sucks, is there anything that can be done?

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Re: Virtues God Wiped

I don't see a new virtue menu either.
Can you post a SS?

Demonous

Rares Fest Host | Ches Jul 2010
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

what i meant is the virtues are wiped clean, as if i made a new char and opened the virtue menu, nothing at all is gained and last night was knight of everything

Viper09

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

by which you mean the symbols are no longer colored in yes?

sablestorm

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

The virtues on my characters are unchanged. What shard are you on? Did you do anything in-game that might have triggered a bug to cause this?

LittleSkyWalker

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

my character had knight of everything and its all gone now, brand new virtue menu and it really sucks, is there anything that can be done?
Paged an in-game GM.. they aware of the issue and working on it.. btw the affected chars is on Catskills.

L

LordDextonious

Same here with a few chars on pac I was knight in most virtues as well. yet some chars with only valor virtue still have theirs. LAME