• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Virtuebane is cheating now.

Laura_Gold

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
We get him down to 4% health then he suddenly goes to 8.5%. This happens repeatedly.

Mr. Smither1

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have seen Anon do this when he turns to earth elemental form(just attack him with elemental damage and he will never change to earth form).

Laura_Gold

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
This is a recent thing. Prior to this week, using the exact same tactics worked. I think some of the lower rooms have been adjusted too:
o fountain -- gets to crazy spawn rate quicker
o armory -- gets to crazy spawn rate quicker

Merlin

The Enchanter
Professional
Governor
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
This is a recent thing. Prior to this week, using the exact same tactics worked. I think some of the lower rooms have been adjusted too:
o fountain -- gets to crazy spawn rate quicker
o armory -- gets to crazy spawn rate quicker
That's not a recent thing. Fountain and Armory started that way, then they nerfed it so not enough spawn would occur, and now it seems to be spawning more again.

I like the challenge and don't want these to be marshmellow encounters that can be done solo.

Corwyn

Lake Superior Tabloid Journalist
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
First of all, this is in no way meant to insult the OP. Merely an observation.

I play on Lake Superior, and I always have general chat up while I'm playing. The title of this thread reminds of general chat.

"[Player Name] is a speed hacker!!!"
"[Player Name], nice scripts, bro!"
"[Player Name], wtg on killing me while I was dc'd!"

You know, it would be hilarious if the humanoid mobs in the game said stuff like that. Especially on April Fool's Day or something.