• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Virtue Quest

Dramora

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
“When you become a Guardian, you will choose a virtue, and pledge to uphold that virtue. You actually uphold ALL of the virtues, but one will resonate more with you than the others. That will be your main virtue…the one which will guide your footsteps.” I told Mia.

“But, I don’t know much about the individual virtues. At least not enough to decide which virtue will be MINE. How will I choose?” Mia asked.

Looking at her contemplatively I said, “Long ago, I took my Guardians on a virtue quest to teach them about the virtues. We travelled from shrine to shrine, communed with each and when the virtue quest was complete, each of them chose the one that spoke to them. Would that help you decide?”

“That would be wonderful!” She said.

I smiled at her. “Then that is what we will do.”

OOC Information:

The Guardians of Virtue cordially invite all interested to join their Virtue Quest.

The first shrine we will visit will be Honor.

Meet at the Blue Boar Tavern in Britain, on Wednesday, June 7th by 7:00 PM. We will leave from there. Please be on time, or we will leave without you.

We have actually already visited Spirituality, but we can re-visit that if people are interested in our virtue quest and request it.

For more information contact Dramora: 82866172

Jaden Rain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Awards
Very silently Mia listened to Dramora tell of the Virtue Honor..... *** so many thoughts running through her mind of the soul of such a person with this virtue ** ......along on their pilgrimage to the honor shrine also was a friend of us all , Mia listened to all his words and after both had finished ......she knew a small part of her seemed to favor both Shrines they had so far visited.......as they rode through the jungle and forests before they came to the city Trinsic first, before going on to Britain ,,,the party stopped to dine and have a drink before the journey home, this was the city that held on to this virtue , the City of Honor, *these must be very good people* she thought to herself.

then there was the virtue Spirituality *like a combination almost of all virtues* they had visited previously ................This seemed to hold a lot of meaning to Mia.....but soon would be the Virtue of Compassion.... the Virtue of Love and Virtue for the City she had held so Dear to her heart for so long., Britain....all she knew was she must visit them all to understand

~ Mia

Attachments

Last edited:

Jaden Rain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Awards
On Friday, June 16th at 7:30, the Guardians of Virtue will be continuing their virtue quest with a trip to Compassion Shrine.

All are welcome. This will be an RP event.

Join the GV at the Blue Boar Tavern in Britain. We will leave promptly at 7:30 PM.