• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Virtue Arties

Maximus Neximus

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Can anyone confirm if they're still dropping? I've been out trying to get one for a loooong time and haven't gotten anything.

Lady Michelle

Sprite Full SP
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Yes they are still dropping I just got the arms 5 minutes ago off the cyclops in despise.

Farsight

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Definitely still dropping.

Got the luck statue (finally!) a couple of days ago in Fel-Despise.

Piotr

Stratic's Finest
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Awards
Yes, they still drop. I got a Luck statuette Saturday night. :)

I think the drop rate may've been lowered a bit though. :sad4:

Redxpanda

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I was told the luck statue no longer dropped...Darn sellers tricked me again :gun:

Bobar

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Aye they are definitely still dropping I got Katrinas Crook yesterday.

Vallend

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I got the luck statue too Saturday. My first fall in a long time I was surprised to see it pop into my pack. being that I was in the dungeon to train my Dread Warhorse by killing Ogre Lords and not thinking about items dropping.

Sir_Bolo

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Got a Map of the Known World on Saturday!
Can't turn it in, unfortunately...

Beerman72

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Based on what, exactly?
Based on the knowledge that spawns have lots of easy creatures to kill and that the chance of getting an artifact is based on the sheer number you kill. (IE: Kill 200 slimes/rats for an increasing % chance per creature killed or else kill 2 OL for an increasing % chance per creature killed in the same time.) The first option will give you the best chance for reward. Always. (at least as long as the same system is being used to spawn the artifacts.) Numbers over toughness.