• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Virtue Armor

• Thread starter visagoth1
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
V

visagoth1

I was wandering around Shame killing Earth Elementals when I noticed that a Virtue Armor Set BP showed up in my backpack. I was like wth. Is this some random reward for exploring or is it b/c I did something I was not aware of? I got a rare 11 shield that way too. Thought I was losing my mind.

Would appreciate anyone that can explain this.

Thanks,
Visa

G

All the virtue/anti virtue dungeons are set up with a chance to drop artifacts. The more you kill, the more your luck, the better your chance to get an artifact.

There is a full set of the virtue armor, and with the cloak it adds another bonus. Its all blessed, not a bad set. A few other goodies drop too, even a "luck" statue.