• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Virtue Armor Set... Please Help...

iLLegal Means

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Can someone please tell me the name of all eight pieces of the Virtue Armor Set?... I have 4 pieces... but I can't seem to find the rest...

Please give a location/dungeon/quest on how to get the complete set?

Thanks in advance... any help will be appreciated...

T

Tazar

Leggings, tinuc, arms, gorget, helm, gloves, shoes, and cloak.

The cloak is only obtainable from the "Cloak of Humility" Quest. The others are all available in the vurtue dungeons - but the helm and gorget can be obtained from a heritage token.

iLLegal Means

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks Tazar for the info..., but I think you mean the Helm and "Gaunlets" can be obtain by Heritage tokens... I have those two...

I've been hunting in Despise and Shame but seem to only keep getting the gaunlets and Tunic (breast plate) from those dungeons... may have to start hunting in all the non-champ dungeons to see if each dungeon rewards only a certain piece each....

T

Tazar

You could well be right on the token ones... it has been a while since I looked at one.

I know that originally, there was no connection between the piece you get and the dungeon, but it was talked about as possibly to be implemented later. I never heard anything about it actually being done, but could have been unannounced. Well worth trying!