• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player Event) Virtual Patrol of the Towns[Sunday 3:30-5:00pm EST 4/26/15]

Lore Denin (GL)

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Event: Virtue Patrol of the VvV Cities
Date and Time: THIS SUNDAY, April 26th 3:30pm Est - 5:00pm Est

This is a VvV Themed PvP Event open to all Vice and Virtue Guilds of Siege (and those who happen to be in the cities at the right/wrong time)

"Welcome to these our Perilous lands O' Holy King of Loria.

Can you hear the mockery dripping off my pen, can you feel the disdain in the ink as you read my words.

So many "virtuous souls" have come to this land. Giving us lectures on laws and "our" poor behavior. Let me save you the trouble of wasting your breathe on this virtue drivel.

You and your kind live a sad pathetic existence. Hiding in towns like cattle, jumping at every shadow, crying yourself to sleep in your walled cage.

That is no way to live! Virtue is just an excuse the weak have to exist, all huddled together. Frankly its no life at all.

We walk the world free! We have our own power and we take what we want. I barter with no kings on what I can have or how I must act!

Get ready because the storm is coming, and it will sweep you off your high horse like all the self righteous lords that have come before you. You lead these cattle on patrols thinking to liberate them from our "Vice" grip. Watch what happens when it tightens.

All that will be liberated are heads from their necks of fools who would follow your false words. This time when you patrol, the rivers of Britannia will run red with the blood of the righteous. Watch as we bathe in those waters, and celebrating your death.

In the end you and your sheep will go back and lock yourself in your little pens and bleat, crying about what a dark and dangerous world you live."

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Look forward to that, will be on the Vice side this time , but don't worry, I'm only looking for blood and silver. :devil:
I hope all will have fun and it will be a little more balanced this time.

Lore Denin (GL)

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Look forward to that, will be on the Vice side this time , but don't worry, I'm only looking for blood and silver. :devil:
I hope all will have fun and it will be a little more balanced this time.
Lore could sense his hold on the Vampire slipping away, the magic of the binding would soon be at an end. He hoped Freja might come to a better understanding of a virtuous path if she walked his path for a week.

He looked at the vampire sitting stoically, likely counting the hours and plotting her revenge. He looked sadly at the vampire, knowing a great evil was about to released upon Sosaria and Lore knew it was all his fault.

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Freja believe TDO will be a little Virtue and a little Vile, both sides have people she respect and people she do not respect. The greedy ones, who only care about their piles of gold and gems and refuse to help the weak, do not get any love from TDO. Freja would love to see the Kings towns being for everyone, also the poor.

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Sorry I could not stay longer, I hope all turned out well.
I will be back again for more fun, when I'm back on my legs after visiting the hospital. Behave everyone until I'm back :)

Candy Cane

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sorry I could not stay longer, I hope all turned out well.
I will be back again for more fun, when I'm back on my legs after visiting the hospital. Behave everyone until I'm back :)
Safe journey Freja. Hope all goes well and you are back with us soon. Hugs

Mish o sha

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wow, what a great event:). I myself had a lot of fun, I would like to thank all on both sides, for my gear being returned:danceb:. And on a note to myself maybe not so much:shots: before even if I am cooking out:D